We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

champagne brunch

New York city
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
champagne brunch
Save

Hi has anyone been to the new brunch at oaks steakhouse in hilton? It used to be called sterling, ive heard. Im trying to decide between hilton or caesars champagne brunch. i know the hilton just started about 1 month ago. Thanks!!! ;)

brooklyn, ny
Level Contributor
509 posts
6 reviews
3 helpful votes
1. Re: champagne brunch
Save

You should call the Hilton first because there was a big accident in that steakhouse about a week ago. It was raining very hard and a pipe in the ceiling bursted and the ceiling caved in, lol.

New York city
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: champagne brunch
Save

Thanks, I will. I guess it will be Caesars champagne brunch then. Unless they are open and anybody has had there brunch, Thanks again Lisa

Philadelphia/Atlanti...
Level Contributor
15,155 posts
56 reviews
124 helpful votes
3. Re: champagne brunch
Save

Since it looks like Caesar's for you for brunch... My suggestions for Ceasar's brunch: immediately request drawn butter and nutcracker from your server. Reason: you will need these for the king crab legs & the drawn butter takes a while. Also, I prefer a poinsetta [cranberry & champagne] over a mimosa [OJ & champagne], it not only tastes better it is an attractive bright red and the other diners will be wanting what you are drinking. Lastly, save some room for the homemade ice cream & bananas foster Have Fun.

New York city
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: champagne brunch
Save

Thank You!!! I will definetley try the pointsetta, it sounds delicious!!! Im sure i will like it because i love Champagne!!! Thats why im going to brunch Lol!!!! Im going next weekend, i cant wait. have a great day, Lisa

5. Re: champagne brunch

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.