We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gordon Ramsey Steak

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
533 posts
2 reviews
Gordon Ramsey Steak

I just wanted to highlight the new Gordon Ramsey Steakhouse at Harrah's. I just completed my third meal there and each time the service and food was top notch! They did a BEAUTIFUL job renovating the place; a very attractive and contemporary decor. Menu highlights are the Pork Belly and Caesar Salad Starters; Bone-in Ribeye; Fingerling Potatoes and Asparagus!

7 replies to this topic
new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
9,578 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Gordon Ramsey Steak

Well that's good to hear. Many I know have been very disappointed with his Caesars location.

Edited: 06 August 2018, 08:36
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
533 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Gordon Ramsey Steak

Do you mean Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill at Caesars AC? I've eaten there many many times and think the food is actually very good. I love the chopped salad and Chicken pot pie and the sticky toffee pudding. The only negative is the prices are on the expensive side.

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
9,578 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Gordon Ramsey Steak

Yes, that's where I mean. His signature Beef Wellington dish was considered a surprising over salted failure by myself and others. We've also had significantly better Shepard's Pie elsewhere, even from Costco. At first I thought we just hit a bad time, but friends had similar experiences at different times. Maybe different tastes?

We will try the Harrah's location.

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
2,047 posts
125 reviews
4. Re: Gordon Ramsey Steak

I thought that the conventional wisdom on all celebrity chef restaurants is that they are overpriced and overrated?

Point Pleasant...
Level Contributor
858 posts
67 reviews
5. Re: Gordon Ramsey Steak

I find all Steakhouses in AC are over priced, but found Gordon Ramsey Steak @ Harrahs to be exceptional.

new york
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
9,578 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Gordon Ramsey Steak

Sadly true Celebrity named restaurants are widely overpriced, but Bobby Flay's at Borgata surely also ranks with the exceptional.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
4,215 posts
165 reviews
7. Re: Gordon Ramsey Steak

Agree about Bobby Flay, that is my favorite restaurant in AC. I haven't tried GR Steak yet but I am looking forward to it, I found the Vegas location excellent. I'm not a fan of the Pub but it's really not my type of food. I've been to the Vegas and AC locations and I really didn't enjoy the food. Service and drinks were great though!

Reply to: Gordon Ramsey Steak
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted