We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Privat spanish teacher school in Medellin?

Playa del Carmen...
1 post
Save Topic
Privat spanish teacher school in Medellin?

Going alone for the first time to Medellin on friday for two weeks.

Need to refresh my spanish to be able to meet and talk with locals.

Can someone recommend a good school or a privat teacher?

Level Contributor
4,299 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Privat spanish teacher school in Medellin?

Yadira from the Blacksheep Hostel in Patio Bonito Poblado. She is very good, however also very busy - book ahead.

Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Privat spanish teacher school in Medellin?

I'll second the recommendation for Yadi (Yadira). Excellent teacher, reasonably priced, and great location.

Edited: 21 December 2016, 21:31
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Privat spanish teacher school in Medellin?

Agree with above- I have been to three Spanish teachers in Medellin and Yadira is the best. Because she speaks other languages, when you make a mistake, she instinctively understands why you made it which is a big help in explaining and moving forward. Also she has a location with books etc the other teaches mostly meet at cafes.

4. Re: Privat spanish teacher school in Medellin?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2017, 10:46
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question