We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Salsa school in Cali

Chicago
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Salsa school in Cali

Just wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a Salsa School in Cali? I will be there the 1st week of January. I'm an experienced dancer (NY on 2 style), but I'm interested in learning the unique Cali Style.

Thanks.

Edited: 11 October 2011, 23:03
Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
4,318 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Salsa school in Cali

No problemo,Lets see (wait a sec while i open the playa vault) clic,clic yes let's see salsa lessons in Cali!

Ponga attn. el profe!

guardian.co.uk/travel/2009/aug/15/cali-colom…

colombia.travel/en/international-tourist/sig…

Chicago
Level Contributor
101 posts
2. Re: Salsa school in Cali

Gracias Playa

Yes, I actually have done a search and found those articles. I was sort

of hoping to find someone that has personal experience with Son de Luz,

Swing Latino, Rucafe, etc.

I'm also wondering if there will be anything going on the 1st week of January, since Feria de Cali will have just concluded.

My searches have also come up with a Hostel called Jovita's which brings in instructors from Son De Luz. I wouldn't stay there as I need a place with more creature comforts, but I'll probably stop by and talk to them.

Bogota, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Colombia
Level Contributor
4,318 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Salsa school in Cali

I would suspect the Calenas will sleeping it off for a few days after la Feria.Probably by the next weekend they should be good to go again.I know what you mean about staying in hostals...maybe there is a salsa B/B in Cali.

Suerte! & don't forget the dance shoes..:o)

http://seecolombia.travel/blog/

4. Re: Salsa school in Cali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 14:50
Get answers to your questions about Cali