I am thinking about visiting the Feria de Cali at the end of this year. Read this will be from december 25th till december 30th, so I would like to add also New Years Eve which I suppose is also good in Cali. About this a few questions:
• Which are the highlights of the feria, on which dates?
• Is there also still a cabalgata? If yes, on which date?
• I love to take photos. Is it possible/safe to take a DLSR a daytime (at night I will leave all my expensive belongings inside the hotel)?
• Which is the best place/neighbourhood to base so I can walk (safely) to the activities? Are there also activitities outside central Cali?
• Do I have to buy tickers in advance? Or make a reservation far in advance for a ho(s)tel?
• Of course any advice from experts will be very welcome.
Thanks answering in advance.