We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Qingdao during Golden Week

Rancho Cucamonga...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Qingdao during Golden Week

Hi everyone! My husband and I are possibly looking into going to Qingdao from Shanghai during Golden Week. We'll be living in Shanghai and we want to travel as we have a whole week off from work. Is it worth it to go to Qingdao during this time? We would most likely fly there from Shanghai. Thanks for any advice!

Mentioned in this post
Qingdao
Qingdao
Shandong, China
Shanghai
Shanghai
Shanghai Region, China
Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
44,478 posts
824 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Qingdao during Golden Week

It's a lot of time for Qingdao but if you just want a place to relax and have a few beers, this can work.

Mentioned in this post
Qingdao
Qingdao
Shandong, China
Beijing, China
Level Contributor
11,436 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Qingdao during Golden Week

Yeah, sounds like a bit too long for Qingdao. With that kind of time, you can do Qingdao and get up by bus to Weihai for a couple of days. I expect these areas, like most of China, will be crowded with holiday visitors and you know what that's like.

Mentioned in this post
Qingdao
Qingdao
Shandong, China
Weihai
Weihai
Shandong, China
3. Re: Qingdao during Golden Week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 09:47