We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any shopping for locally made clothing nrDoubletree Hilton

San Francisco
Level Contributor
647 posts
Save Topic
any shopping for locally made clothing nrDoubletree Hilton

Hi, on my last night , I will be staying at above hotel near the airport. i read in one of the post there

is a shopping center around there. Does anyone know the name/address/ hours of operation. ?

What kind of stuff do they sell there? I am looking for locally made clothing like shirts, pants, sweaters,

coats etc. If you have the Chinese name and address in Chinese, please let me know too as the

taxi driver might not know the English name.

1. Re: any shopping for locally made clothing nrDoubletree Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2014, 21:11
Edited: 08 May 2014, 21:11
2. Re: any shopping for locally made clothing nrDoubletree Hilton

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2014, 21:11
Guilin, China
Level Contributor
108 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any shopping for locally made clothing nrDoubletree Hilton

It's showed on the map that there are two shopping malls near Double Tree

1. Shengwen New Port Outlets Palaza 盛文新港青岛奥特莱斯商业广场

Add: Heilongjiang Road

Tel: (0532)80966666

Sells: Clothes, food, applications, makeups and stuff

2. Orient Town Shopping Mall (东方城购物中心)

Add: NO.2111, Heilongjiang Road, Chengyang District, Qingdao (城阳区 城阳黑龙江路2111号)

Tel: 0532-80888888

Sells: Everything...

If you don't mind traveling a bit further, try out this local favorites:

1. Taidong Walking Street (台东步行街)

Add: Taidong Road, Shibei District (市北区台东路)

Sells: Local brands and some international brands like Adidas and Nike, no discount prices

2. Tianma Export Mall (天马外贸城)

Add: NO.89-8, Changchun Road (长春路89-8)

Sells: Exported clothes, shoes, bags and stuff (Excellent value!)

3. Longshan Road Underground Mall (龙山路地下商城)

Add: NO.6, Longshan Road (龙山路6号)

Sells: Clothes, shoes and small items

Have fun!

4. Re: any shopping for locally made clothing nrDoubletree Hilton

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 09:46