We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Qingdao University

Ohio
1 post
Hotel near Qingdao University

I'm studying at Qingdao University (the main campus) this summer, but since I will be arriving a few days early, I need to find a hotel for the few days before the program actually starts. Can anyone recommend a good, safe hotel near the university?

Also, approximately how long would it take to get to the university area from the airport? How much could I expect to pay (to avoid getting taken advantage of)?

Thanks!

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,351 posts
1 review
1. Re: Hotel near Qingdao University

I would estimate 55-80 RMB. There're 2 different rates for taxis, and there's a 15 RMB surcharge if you go by the highway.

Qingdao, China
Destination Expert
for Qingdao
Level Contributor
958 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Hotel near Qingdao University

Who deleted my reply?? Why??

3. Re: Hotel near Qingdao University

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 23:50