We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Shuttle to Jinye Sunny Hotel

Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
308 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Shuttle to Jinye Sunny Hotel

Hi,

I understand that the airport shuttles stop outside the hotel. But I'm unable to get any information on where to board the shuttle from the airport and the cost.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks!

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
Level Contributor
4,916 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Shuttle to Jinye Sunny Hotel

Last year it cost 5 Yuan/person and i think it will be easy to find when you come out the hall.

Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
308 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Shuttle to Jinye Sunny Hotel

thanks.. btw, the shuttle will stop right in front of the hotel or is there any indication? can we check with the airport staff (we speak some simple mandarin)

Beijing, China
Destination Expert
for Guilin, Xi'an, Tibet
Level Contributor
4,916 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Shuttle to Jinye Sunny Hotel

Your hotel is located at the right side of the Xinhua Squre, end stop of the shuttle bus. Just look google map or simply let the staff show you.

I think you could almost see your hotel when you get there.

Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
308 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Shuttle to Jinye Sunny Hotel

Thanks!

5. Re: Airport Shuttle to Jinye Sunny Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2013, 14:45