We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with great breakfast!

Level Contributor
71 posts
163 reviews
Hotel with great breakfast!

I am looking for a hotel for a family of four! Price range probably 100-200. My priorities beyond good service and clean, are a good pool and a great breakfast buffet! Especailly a breakfast with a great assortment of fruit! I know sounds like a strange request but that tends to be the highlight of the breakfast buffet for my family! Thansk

Adelaide
Level Contributor
4,621 posts
203 reviews
1. Re: Hotel with great breakfast!

Just above your post, on the left hand side is a box where the second link is "Siem Reap Hotels"

Clicking on this box will give you hundreds of hotels that have been graded and reviewed by thousands of trip advisor members.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,684 posts
235 reviews
2. Re: Hotel with great breakfast!

We stayed at the Bopha Angkor and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again, a nice pool and about a 10 minute walk to Pub street and for us the breakfast was very good.

Level Contributor
71 posts
163 reviews
3. Re: Hotel with great breakfast!

Great thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Port Elizabeth
Destination Expert
for South Africa
Level Contributor
6,528 posts
4. Re: Hotel with great breakfast!

All, I can say is - forget a long leisurely breakfast. Get up and out to the temples early while it is still cool. Buy bananas and pineapples from the sellers around the temples.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Hotel with great breakfast!

stayed here for 3 months.. neat clean, great breakfast, close to Old Market and Pub St. I'd stay there again..

agoda.com/asia/…

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
6,316 posts
26 reviews
6. Re: Hotel with great breakfast!

Look at Shintamani or at Victoria Hotel. There is usually a good choice of fruit on all hotel breakfast buffets.

London, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
33 reviews
7. Re: Hotel with great breakfast!

Definately Victoria Angkor Resort and Spa, great swimming pool, within your price rang and amazing buffet breakfast (with a great fruit selection including fresh juice made as per your choice). Check out their reviews you will not be disappointed.

Aarhus, Denmark
Level Contributor
384 posts
136 reviews
8. Re: Hotel with great breakfast!

Victoria: Plus sparkling wine:-)

9. Re: Hotel with great breakfast!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2013, 15:46