We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

omokunle oyewole

Nh
1 post
Save Topic
omokunle oyewole

Is there a foundation there with the name Omokunle oyewole it is where I have wired money to

Cotonou, Benin
Level Contributor
10 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: omokunle oyewole

The name does not sound like something in Benin, but more Nigerian. And no, I have never heard of it.

Why not wire some money to me instead? That way, you can be sure that it has been spent on good beer and good living, instead of only suspecting that that was the case.

Punta Cana...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: omokunle oyewole

Hello,everyone .

San Angelo, Texas
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: omokunle oyewole

Was there someone you sent the money to through oyewole?

Texas
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: omokunle oyewole

Hello I am wondering if you are ring to wire money to a man there?? My grandmother has been talking to a man there and has all these stories about his son and wallet geting stolen and he has a millionm dollar check.. She has even opened a acount in her name for him??

Texas
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: omokunle oyewole

Thank you my grandmother is believing a man that is a scam and is stranded there wallet stolen and needs money.. Now his son jis sick in hospital.. Come on please help I am trying to tell her he is a scam.. Sad

Texas
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: omokunle oyewole

DID you meet this man on a dating site called single parent meet??

Bromley, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: omokunle oyewole

This is a scam - beware.

8. Re: omokunle oyewole

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2012, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Cotonou
More Cotonou Topics