We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nice hotel ann arbor michigan

Cherry Hill, New...
1 post
Save Topic
nice hotel ann arbor michigan

My husband and I will be traveling to Ann Arbor to visit someone at Univ. of Michigan. What's the nicest hotel you can recommend there.

I'm really fussy about cleanliness etc. (Weber's was recommended, but they are fully booked)

Gaylord, Michigan
Level Contributor
983 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nice hotel ann arbor michigan

We like the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites on Boardwalk Drive. Newer, nice and very clean.

Ann Arbor, MI
Destination Expert
for Michigan, Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
2,135 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nice hotel ann arbor michigan

If Weber's is booked probably the Bell Tower right on campus is booked too, but it's worth checking.

http://www.belltowerhotel.com/

If I were an out-of-towner coming to visit the campus area, Bell Tower would be my choice over Webers any day. Webers is out of town a few miles so you'd have to drive to campus where Bell Tower is right on the edge of campus and walking distance to all of town and most of campus (medical and north campus would be a bus ride). Plus, it's a lovely small hotel.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nice hotel ann arbor michigan

Try the Ann Arbor Bed & Breakfast also. It is right on campus. My family has stayed there and liked it very much.

4. Re: nice hotel ann arbor michigan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 00:48