We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant near briarwood mall

Toledo, Ohio
4 posts
Save Topic
Restaurant near briarwood mall

I'm going to be in town for a 1 day conference later this week and am spending the night before. Any recommendations near briarwood mall to eat (staying at holiday inn express by mall). Prefer local places and malls are usually more chains....walking distance preferred or will probably get good to go and eat back at hotel since I'm on such a short timeline. Thanks for any advice/recommendations!

5 replies to this topic
Hell, Michigan
Level Contributor
764 posts
912 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant near briarwood mall

We always liked Mediterrano which is across the mall on the northwest intersection of State Street and Eisenhower. They focus on the cuisine of the entire Mediterranean region .

Black Rock Grill just opened south of Briarwood on the west side of State Street but I wouldn't walk there dueto the traffic from the I-94 exit ramps

Ann Arbor, MI
Destination Expert
for Michigan, Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
2,167 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant near briarwood mall

Mediterrano is a good suggestion. There's also a good restaurant in the Kensington Hotel. It's called Relish. It is the rare hotel restaurant that pulls in people who aren't guests.

More downscale from those two is the Mexican restaurant in Briarwood's parking lot. It's not a chain and makes decent Mexican food.

Toledo, Ohio
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant near briarwood mall

Thanks for the suggestions. Relish sounds delicious but out of my budget for a work thing, so now I will just have to wait and see what I feel like eating... Mediterranean or Mexican!

Edited: 18 October 2017, 03:02
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Destination Expert
for Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
7,869 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant near briarwood mall

I actually really like the California Pizza Kitchen that's right in the mall. I know, I know... it's a chain restaurant in a mall, generally a bad gamble, but this one is actually very good.

Adrian, Michigan
Level Contributor
271 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant near briarwood mall

I'll third Mediterrano . The best meal we've had in some time .

Reply to: Restaurant near briarwood mall
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted