We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotels with Day pass access

Sheffield
Level Contributor
199 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best Hotels with Day pass access

Hi everyone

I am staying with a expat friend in a house on Jumeriah Beach and was wondering which are the best hotels for day pass access.

I would like to use the pool/ beach facitlies and maybe lunch.

Anyone got any good recommendations.

Thanks

Mike

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,524 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hotels with Day pass access

Mina Seyahi has beach access. I think that's probably the nearest one to you. They don't generally allow it over the weekend - Friday and Saturday.

Visit the Time Out Dubai Web site or ask your friend who lives there to pick up a copy this week and email you the list of hotels with day pass access

Level Contributor
6,927 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hotels with Day pass access

the Al Qasr is fantastic if you can get a pass there.

Dubai
Level Contributor
50 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hotels with Day pass access

You can't get a day pass for the Al Qasr. All beach and pool facilities are for guests only. if you know someone staying there you may be able to gain access if you're lucky and signed in by them.

I would recommend the Royal Mirage - ring before to check as they only offer limited day passes depending on how busy they are. I would also recommend the Mina Seyahi.

UK
Level Contributor
29 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Hotels with Day pass access

I visited Le Meridien Mena Seyahi last Sunday. It was 100 dirhams each, about 15 pounds, plus 50 dirhams deposit on a towel. It was generally very good but do watch out for the greenfly in the salad! You can order lunch on the beach or in the hotel itself. Infinity pool plus separate child pool area. Building work is not intrusive. I would definitely go there again but would not order a green salad. The plate of fresh fruit sliced and washed was wonderful!

Enjoy your trip

Sunseeker

Sheffield
Level Contributor
199 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Hotels with Day pass access

Thanks everyone, just sent a few email off, but some are coming back saying they no longer do day passes.

anymore anyone?

Dubai
Level Contributor
50 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Hotels with Day pass access

Other hotels that I can think of that do day passes are Jebel Ali Hotel (about 20 mins by car from the main jumeirah beach hotels) Oasis Beach Hotel, Hilton Jumeirah, Dubai Marine Beach Resort, Jumeirah Beach Club & Spa. The prices vary and should be listed on Time Out.

7. Re: Best Hotels with Day pass access

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 18:50