We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi from MAS (8) last night

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
158 reviews
Save Topic
Hi from MAS (8) last night

Well, it had to happen, it has all come to an end.

Decided to end with a bang, or a splash and went to Wild Wadi. A bit busier than last time but managed a few of the slides before queues started. Also did 20 minutes in 'Fisho' which is where you pay for fish to nibble your feet. It was bit like a scene from a horror movie as hundreds of the blighters swarmed round my feet. The couple along from me hardly had a tickle. Very weird feeling, like a gentle electric shock and they were obviously targeting a couple of scrapes I had on my toes. Cue the scene from the Texas Chain Massacre! The wee buggers were sucking me dry.

Got shuttle back to hotel and got ready for an afternoon on the beach. Took a wee run in a buggy along to JB. It was very impressive and apparently very busy. I had a check to see where Latitude was as I was booked there for dinner.

Nice position on beach and great breeze. Treated myself to a cocktail and lazed in the mid afternoon sun. Sea a bit choppy so only had one dip. I'll miss it all (sniff).

OK dinner at Latitude - lovely choices and nice setting. Bizarrely the water here is 10dhs as opposed to 15 elsewhere. Absolutely gorgeous choices of dessert. Could have eaten myself into a coma but exercised so control.

Back to the room, packed and ready to go.

Bye. Will do a proper trip report once I am home.

4x4 Dubai Desert Safari with Dune...
1,748 reviews
from US$ 85.37*
Burj Khalifa 'At the Top' Entrance...
1,943 reviews
from US$ 38.10*
Dubai Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark...
152 reviews
from US$ 71.25*
Special Offer
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
127 reviews
from US$ 53.10*
US$ 59.00
Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hi from MAS (8) last night

dpleith, Im so sorry your holiday has finished I really looked forward to your daily updates, glad you enjoyed your holiday and am now looking forward to the as you say proper trip report., thanks again.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hi from MAS (8) last night

Thanks for the daily reports, it's great to hear people having a great time in Dubai.

Sydney
Level Contributor
76 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hi from MAS (8) last night

Loved reading your daily reports, thank you .

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,969 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hi from MAS (8) last night

Thank you for taking the time to drop in every day. It's nice to hear from folk when they are there and when they get back.

Safe flight.

London
Level Contributor
1,324 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hi from MAS (8) last night

Thanks for taking the time to write whilst you've been away. Hope u enjoyed the last day and safe journey home.

6. Re: Hi from MAS (8) last night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 16:47