We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

summer months

uk
Level Contributor
239 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
summer months

What is the best time to book to get the offers which are on during the summer months.Do you normally get free half board and is it usually june,july and august.thankyou

Italy
Level Contributor
39,506 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: summer months

There isn't really a best time to book and offers depend on the hotel, they usually do have special packages but free half board isn't very often.

uk
Level Contributor
239 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: summer months

Thanks last year i booked the club room at LRM and got free half board but it was an offer on for the summer ,booked through a travel agent not the hotel.I cant remember what month i booked it in though hence the question.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
45,692 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: summer months

From your last posts on this forum it looks as though you were getting quotes in August and September last year - can the agent you eventually booked with help you out as to what month you actually booked and teh deal that you got ?

4. Re: summer months

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 16:46