We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive option at Palm Tree Court Jebel Ali

Guernsey
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive option at Palm Tree Court Jebel Ali

Can anyone tell me about the standard offering of the all inclusive option at the Palm Tree Court Hotel.

For example, can dinner be taken at any of the a la carte restaurants at either the Palm Tree or Jebel Ali Golf hotels without the requirement to pay further costs.

Also are alcohol drinks and non-alcoholic drinks available all day or does the package only include non-alcoholic drinks during the day and wine and beer at dinner only.

Any info would be greatly received

4x4 Dubai Desert Safari with Dune...
1,746 reviews
from US$ 85.37*
Burj Khalifa 'At the Top' Entrance...
1,943 reviews
from US$ 38.10*
Dubai Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark...
152 reviews
from US$ 71.25*
Special Offer
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
126 reviews
from US$ 53.10*
US$ 59.00
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,969 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive option at Palm Tree Court Jebel Ali

This is a fairly frequently asked question so there's lots of information already on the forum.

This post will help and there are others you can find using the search function

tripadvisor.co.uk/…34338957

Newcastle
Level Contributor
70 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive option at Palm Tree Court Jebel Ali

You can use any of the restaurants including the one that is off-site (Shooters), there is nothing to pay unless you order Lobster!

Drinks that are on the All Inclusive option are available all day (beach and restaurants).

Can recommend the All Inclusive package ; )

Guernsey
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive option at Palm Tree Court Jebel Ali

Hi and thanks for the info.

I have already booked the all inclusive option for my family holiday. However the all inclusive terms currently quoted by the tour operator appear different to when the booking was completed. Hence by enquiries via the forum. The responses received so far are in line with my expectations. I just wanted some reassurance that the Palm Tree and sister hotel Jebel Ali Golf offered the same terms for the all inclusive package.

Thanks again

hants
Level Contributor
1,977 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive option at Palm Tree Court Jebel Ali

They offered the same benefits when I stayed at PTC last Sept

Italy
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All inclusive option at Palm Tree Court Jebel Ali

You could drop them a line just for peace of mind.

6. Re: All inclusive option at Palm Tree Court Jebel Ali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 16:45