We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Burjuman Mall Parking

London, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Burjuman Mall Parking

Since 2009 everytime i been to dubai i have avoided this mall which i used to like going as they had started charging for parking. Is it right they now dont charge and when did this stop?

Thanks

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,912 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Burjuman Mall Parking

I've no idea about parking as I've never been to Burjuman but there is a metro station there if you fancy that instead of driving.

Dubai, United Arab...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Burjuman Mall Parking

Hello there!

That is correct! Parking at BurJuman is absolutely free!

Right now, we're having the very exciting Dubai Beauty Week. You can read more about it on bit.ly/nn7fLS

Moreover, October is going to be Safe & Sound month of which details on that can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/SafeAndSoundAE

We look forward to having you both around once again. Have a wonderful day! :)

P.S: As Kali737 said, there's a metro right next to BurJuman. Few steps and you're in the mall! :)

Edited: 25 September 2011, 18:46
Dubai, United Arab...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Burjuman Mall Parking

Whoops, sorry there. :-)

*hosting the very exciting Dubai Beauty Week.

Dubai
Level Contributor
2,343 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Burjuman Mall Parking

It stopped at the beginning of Ramadan 2010, or thereabouts.

London, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Burjuman Mall Parking

excellent coming there soon so will surely pop over this time :)

6. Re: Burjuman Mall Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 08:47