We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in Dubai with two days.

Bristow, Virginia
Level Contributor
117 posts
747 reviews
Save Topic
What to do in Dubai with two days.

My friend (female) and I will have one two days (Sunday and Monday in July) to spend in Dubai. What are the highlights that we should do?

Thanks

Workington, United...
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do in Dubai with two days.

Look at the top right of this page THINGS TO DO

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do in Dubai with two days.

You could do the imfamous wadi bash we done this combined with a tour of the hagar mountains.or the tour where you sleep out in the desert under a tent that was good .I love the Irish Village down by the airport.one half is all international cafes the other side a large bar and a lake .I used to love sitting there watching the ducks the village has a good feel it it at night.

3. Re: What to do in Dubai with two days.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2010, 11:47