We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When is the cheapest time to go to Dubai?

London
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
When is the cheapest time to go to Dubai?

Hi just returned from Dubai and it was excellent just wanted to know when is the best time to go to Dubai..meaning cheapest as we are planning a family holiday next year and want to stay at the Le Royal Meridian again but want to know when is the cheapest time to go..and also does anyone suggest any good travel agents that are cheap to book with

mona

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,482 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When is the cheapest time to go to Dubai?

July and August are the cheapest followed by Ramadan

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
2,984 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When is the cheapest time to go to Dubai?

Hi Mona

As Latti said, our summer and Ramadan. Put Travel Agents into the search engine above and lots of reviews on them should come up. Bestattravel, Destinology, Letsgo2 are all recommended on here and others like to do it independently. Southtravels are good for accommodation and try the airlines websites to check prices if you want to go down that route!

I have use two of the above agents and had no problems at all so check their prices onlne to see how they all compare

Molly

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,986 posts
1,789 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: When is the cheapest time to go to Dubai?

July and August as its very hot!!!!

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,508 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: When is the cheapest time to go to Dubai?

Agree with Latimer and Molly. Our summer months followed by Ramadan.

ireland
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: When is the cheapest time to go to Dubai?

july and august but beaware,the kids will roast in this heat

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: When is the cheapest time to go to Dubai?

Hi all! Long time since I've ventured on here!

I'm looking at booking a surprise for two of my staff (who do the work of six) and would like to book them a few days in Dubai anytime between November and February. Don't want to sound cheap, but which of these months would be the cheapest?

London
Level Contributor
763 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: When is the cheapest time to go to Dubai?

You have picked the most expensive season to go! The cheapest season as you know is the summer months although hotels are full even during off peak hence price difference not as great as it once was.

I recommend you either go for november/ early december or february. If you want to make it as cheap as possible try to avoid the christmas holiday period and the short time after it as this is when prices are at their highest. Weather wise it is probably nicer if you go in november/early december.

The most expensive aspect of the stay is likely to be the hotels especially if you go for one on the beach. If you give us an idea of the budget and where you want to stay i am sure we can recommend some hotels.

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,508 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: When is the cheapest time to go to Dubai?

I would say November followed by February out of the dates yo mentioned. Try for the last week in Feb after the Shopping Festival is finished, that could be reasonable, otherwise def November.

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: When is the cheapest time to go to Dubai?

Thanks for your replies. Want a nice hotel with facilities i.e. pool. I think they would like the beach. Next step down from Grand Hyatt??

10. Re: When is the cheapest time to go to Dubai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 04:48