We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Atlantis Imperial Club

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
8 reviews
Hotel Atlantis Imperial Club

I'm staying at the hotel next month for 9 days and would appreciate some advice on whether to stay at the east or west tower. I believe the imperial club lounge is on one side of the hotel only and I would like easy access to this from the beach/pool. I recently underwent knee surgery so walking a distance can be a challenge therefore want to make my stay as enjoyable and easy as possible.

thanks in advance

carol

Best Seller
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
2,042 Reviews
from US$ 67.40*
Best Seller
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
422 Reviews
from US$ 48.00*
Special Offer
Desert Safari in Dubai with Barbecue...
167 Reviews
from US$ 58.65*
US$ 69.00
4 replies to this topic
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
48,481 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: Hotel Atlantis Imperial Club

The hotel will be able to answer your question straight away or perhaps you don't mind waiting until someone that has stayed in Imperial club recently can answer or you could use the search function to see if the question has been asked before, which it has see below

https:/…58200484

There are two imperial club lounges apparently; one close to a swimming pool and one on the 12th floor.

england
Level Contributor
97 posts
2. Re: Hotel Atlantis Imperial Club

There is 2 club lounges West tower is on the ground floor with access to pool/beach, the East tower is on the 12th floor.

Liverpool, United...
6 posts
3. Re: Hotel Atlantis Imperial Club

You have access to lounges in either tower. We used the ground floor, west tower, in the day and 12th floor, east tower, lounge in the evening.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
438 posts
31 reviews
4. Re: Hotel Atlantis Imperial Club

Hi Carol,

The imperial club in the West Tower is closer to the pool/beach ( Zero entry pool)as it is on the ground floor. However the East Tower is closer to the Royal pool, Aquarium, shops and restaurants. You aren’t allowed into the imperial clubs in beach wear so jumping from the pool to the imperial club and back again would involve a clothing change. Personally I much prefer the East Tower since it is closer to the main attractions and further from Nasimi beach so less noise at night. The imperial club in this tower is excellent.

Enjoy

Reply to: Hotel Atlantis Imperial Club
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted