We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it okay to bring my IV Glutathione Kit for Int'l flight?

H G
1 post
Is it okay to bring my IV Glutathione Kit for Int'l flight?

I am currently on IV Glutathione, is it okay to bring it with me. I am thinking of bringing 3 boxes for my own supply so that means that's a total of 30 vials of glutathione powder, 30 ampules of Vit. C, 30 10cc syringes and 30 butterflies for IV insertion. Philippines to Dubai UAE

Please advice me on what to do.

Thank you in Advance

Edited: 07 August 2018, 15:13
2 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
18,065 posts
106 reviews
1. Re: Is it okay to bring my IV Glutathione Kit for Int'l flight?

There have been quite a lot of enquiries about importing Glutathione , ( a skin lightening product) into the UAE from The Phillipines over the years.

I suppose if the product is purely for the OP’s own personal use, and not going to be used for commercial purposes, she would be best advised to contact the appropriate official Ministry of the UAE...

https:/…drugs-and-controlled-medicines

If the quantity she wishes to take to the UAE is for commercial use, she will probably need an import licence or permit.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
49,023 posts
38 reviews
2. Re: Is it okay to bring my IV Glutathione Kit for Int'l flight?

I'm not sure I would take that to Dubai - not because it's psychotropic because it isn't but I be wary of carrying that amount of unspecified powder, liquid in ampoules and syringes in to any country.

You may find yourself asked to explain it and if you decide to take it then you should ensure you have all the necessary documentation.

Not much else anyone can say to your really if you decide to take it with you then it will be at your own risk

Reply to: Is it okay to bring my IV Glutathione Kit for Int'l flight?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted