We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fashion shops in Dubai Airport

Kerry, Ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
Fashion shops in Dubai Airport

Hi All,

I’m hoping for assistance about the women’s fashion outlets that are available in the departures area of Dubai Airport, Terminal 3.

I’d like to shop for something more expensive than H&M/Zara and less expensive that Chanel/Prada. So are there shops like Michael Kors, Furla etc. In the departure area for terminal 3? Knowing this will help me to plan how much time to give myself at the airport before my departure.

I’m looking for a list of shops online but keep hitting dead ends and I have checked the forum here but nothing answers my specific question.

The fashion page of the DXB website is dubaiairports.ae/while-youre-here/detail/#/o… and just features links to maps of the terminals which mainly focus on liquor and Costa Coffee outlets.

When I click on a page with a map, for example www.dubaiairports.ae/while-youre-here/map/… the only shops that are listed are pharmacy, confectionary and DDF.

Hope someone here can point me in the right direction on the airport website or will be able to give me 4/5 names of fashion shops that fit the description.

Many thanks in advance!

Mentioned in this post
Dubai Airport
Dubai Airport
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Best Seller
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
1,964 Reviews
from US$ 67.40*
Special Offer
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
395 Reviews
from US$ 43.00*
US$ 48.00
Special Offer
Desert Safari in Dubai with Barbecue...
136 Reviews
from US$ 53.00*
US$ 59.00
3 replies to this topic
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
47,865 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fashion shops in Dubai Airport

Are you certain the prices will be lower than at home - I'm not, especially if you can buy online.

Rather than lots of individual shops the airport has one large shopping area with concessions in it and as far as I am aware the brands you mention can be bought but as I say don't expect they will save you much money.

Kerry, Ireland
Level Contributor
30 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fashion shops in Dubai Airport

Thanks, Latimer.

I just wanted to know any other fashion brands in the price range I indicated as I like looking up items I'd like to buy, picking them up at duty-free prices hassle-free.

DxB
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
4,399 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fashion shops in Dubai Airport

Dubai Duty Free is massive but it isn't like a mall when it comes to fashion/clothes.

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reply to: Fashion shops in Dubai Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted