We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Relaxing hotel with thermal spa, massage and yoga

9 posts
Relaxing hotel with thermal spa, massage and yoga

Hello

I am traveling to Dubai in October. I was wondering if someone could recommend a hotel with complimentary spa facilities (sauna/ steam room), gym and yoga (I am happy to pay for yoga)?

Ideally I would like it to be a beachfront property as I like the sound of the waves, but I have never been to Dubai, so if the beach is too crowded or there are no waves per se, then beach is not essential.

Ideally I would like it to be as quiet as possible and if it is an adult only it is a bonus.

I am sort of on the budget side so would prefer to pay £100-150 per night.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Many thanks

Ana

1 reply
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
49,023 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: Relaxing hotel with thermal spa, massage and yoga

You won't find everything on your wishlist for that budget in October and there are no adult only hotels in Dubai.

My only suggestion is a city hotel with a good gym facility so I put one week in Expedia from 13.10.18 and your budget in Expedia to see what is available and there are a fair number so maybe do the same narrow it down to 3 or 4 and then come back for advice.

On the list I can see

Rove Downtown

H hotelby Millenium

JW Marriott Marquis

Emirates Grand

Four Points Sheraton Sheik Zayed Road

and many others, which, because they are located downtown will have fewer kids than the beach hotels, which are out of budget.

Reply to: Relaxing hotel with thermal spa, massage and yoga
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted