We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning for dubai

Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Planning for dubai

Well i am travelling with my brother. I am from india. How much i need to spent on all the activities including hotel and food for 1 week.. And what will be the best itinerary

Thanks

Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
2,031 Reviews
from US$ 67.40*
US$ 89.87
Best Seller
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
416 Reviews
from US$ 48.00*
Special Offer
Desert Safari in Dubai with Barbecue...
167 Reviews
from US$ 58.65*
US$ 69.00
3 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
718 posts
1 review
1. Re: Planning for dubai

Impossible for anyone here to answer. No one knows what activities you want to do, what kind of hotel you want to stay in or what food you like to eat and where you want to eat it. Your itinerary is what you want to do during your time in Dubai and we have no clue.

You need to do some research of your own first. Take a look at the list to the right of this page for things to do in Dubai. Chose the area you wish to stay in based on where those activities are centred around, then look for hotels within your budget for starters.

Failing all of the above, seek the advice of a travel agent.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,175 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: Planning for dubai

Read the many posts on your right, then prepare a rough plan of your intended places and things to do. On this list the forum can give you suggestions. As for travel visa, tickets and hotel, Google is your friend. Assuming your tickets and hotel are sorted out, you can budget for about AED 400 per day for the two of you - excluding fancy shopping.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for United Arab Emirates
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Planning for dubai

What 'activities' are you planning for though?

For all we know, you could be lining a VVIP table with champagne, fireworks, and lots of very attractive East European hostesses in the finest clubs in Dubai - or just walking around Bur Dubai enjoying street food.

Better questions = better answers.

Reply to: Planning for dubai
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted