We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

regarding dubai metro

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
regarding dubai metro

Hi, we will be visiting Dubai as a family of 4 in September 2018. This will be our second visit to Dubai. During our first visit, we used the Dubai metro to get from Mall of Emirates to Dubai Mall which we found quite convenient.

My question was, from Dubai mall to get back to mall of emirates how would I get back to the hotel? Would we get back on the same metro from Dubai Mall or from the other side.

When we last year, we got a taxi back to our hotel from Dubai Mall.

This time round, we were thinking to use more of the metro.

Help would be appreciated as Geography is not our strongest point, Any other tips/suggestions/advice in regards to Dubai Metro would also be highly appreciated.

6 replies to this topic
London
Level Contributor
1,594 posts
37 reviews
1. Re: regarding dubai metro

You access the metro via the walkway inside Dubai Mall on level 2. It will take you back into the Dubai mall metro station and from there you take the metro back towards Rashidiya and get off at Mall of Emirates (assuming this is the station nearest to your hotel).

Dubai
Level Contributor
2,399 posts
14 reviews
2. Re: regarding dubai metro

Can I assume your question is how do I get from Dubai Mall to Mall of the Emirates which I assume is where your hotel is. If correct then DO NOT follow SunSan advice your need to get on metro in the direction of Jumeraih Lake Towers (the Other Side ). The Platform is on your right once you go through the gates at Dubai Mall Metro

London
Level Contributor
1,594 posts
37 reviews
3. Re: regarding dubai metro

Apologies, I misread the question!

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: regarding dubai metro

Thanks Blightyindubai yes our hotel is in al Barsha and the nearest metro is mall of the emirates. We’re hoping to make more use of the metro in our upcoming visit. Thanks for the help.

Grapevine, Texas
Level Contributor
1,851 posts
134 reviews
5. Re: regarding dubai metro

We also stayed in Al Barsha, but we used the Metro stop after the Mall of the Emirates. I think it was “Sharaf DG.” We found it was easier to walk down to our hotel than it was to navigate through the mall crowds.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for United Arab Emirates
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
10 reviews
6. Re: regarding dubai metro

+1 for Sharaf DG; far easier - less crowds, less hassle, and it's closer to more hotels in Al Barsha.

Reply to: regarding dubai metro
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted