We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai Transit Visa

Dubai, United Arab...
10 posts
Save Topic
Dubai Transit Visa

I have heard that I can have a transit visa in UAE for 96 hours if I am travelling via Dubai. Is that true? If so, I don't have to apply for Dubai visa .

Special Offer
Dubai Desert: Dune Bashing, Camel...
1,998 Reviews
from US$ 67.40*
US$ 89.87
Desert Safari in Dubai with Barbecue...
157 Reviews
from US$ 59.00*
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
410 Reviews
from US$ 53.00*
5 replies to this topic
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
48,149 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai Transit Visa

Whether or not you have to pre apply depends on your passport and for the latest information please check emirates visa on line

Dubai, United Arab...
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubai Transit Visa

I am Nepalese citizen and I am travelling by Emirates airlines.I want to stop in Dubai for three days.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,130 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubai Transit Visa

No such visa arrangements for transit passengers, at least not until Oct 2018 - and that would be like 48 hours visa only and not 96. As you are traveling on EK, after buying the ticket apply online in EK website under 'Manage Bookings' - check for Visa

Dubai, United Arab...
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Dubai Transit Visa

Thank you for your kind response. Is that 48 hours visa free of charge? I heard it can be extended up to 96 hours with the charge of AED 50.

Dubai, United Arab...
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dubai Transit Visa

I found that they have 14 days tourist visa also.Can I get that one? What are the requirements ?I have onward ticket and hotel booking also.

Reply to: Dubai Transit Visa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted