We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friday Brunch

Rio de Janeiro...
14 posts
Save Topic
Friday Brunch

I’ll arrive in Dubai on a Thursday night in Dubai and leave on a.m. I’ve booked Jumeirah Madinat Mina A’Salam for this night. Since I’ll have a whole day in Dubai and it is a Friday, I thought it would be a good idea to have a brunch there.

My question is wheater should I have a brunch at Madinat Jumeirah, for the convenience of already being a guest there, or should I go somewhere else, like Nobu in Atlantiis (that I’d love to try) or even at Burj Al Arab. Is the brunch at Jumeirah Madinat good? Wich one is better, Al Qasr or Mina A’Salam?

Thank you

Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
1,992 Reviews
from US$ 67.40*
US$ 89.87
Desert Safari in Dubai with Barbecue...
150 Reviews
from US$ 59.00*
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
406 Reviews
from US$ 53.00*
1 reply
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
2,206 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Friday Brunch

Al Qasr is generally held up as one of the best brunches in Dubai, at least in terms of opulence.

I'm a little confused about your stay - if you're staying on the Thu night at MAS for one night, won't you have checked out by brunch time on the Friday?

With brunch, it all depends what you're looking for perhaps. AQ, Traiteur, Bubbalicious, Saffron are perhaps the 4 most popular brunches in Dubai, but for different reasons.

If you're set on Nobu, it does do a Friday brunch so it's an ideal opportunity to visit Atlantis and take a trip along Palm Jumeirah. You will only need one brunch...

Reply to: Friday Brunch
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted