We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aquaventure dolphin encounter and tour to Abu Dahbi Mosque

Level Contributor
39 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Aquaventure dolphin encounter and tour to Abu Dahbi Mosque

Hi all,

I have an up coming trip to Dubai and am trying to do as many things as possible, I thought I had three full days there but it turns out I only have two, so I need to condense my activity schedule a bit.

There are three main things I would like to do, an evening dessert safari, dolphin encounter plus aquaventure water park, and also a trip to the mosque in Abu Dhabi.

My thought was to check out the malls and Burg Khalifa then do my evening dessert safari on the first day, then the second day I would like to do (if possible) the dolphin encounter + water park and also a trip to see the Mosque in Abu Dhabi.

The problem seems to be I do not think it would be possible to get all three of these things done in just two days? as I think I would need about 5 hours at the water park to do the dolphin encounter and rides and by the time I finish that it would be to late to get a tour to Abu Dhabi?

Is there a tour that leaves to Abu Dhabi Mosque at about 2pm or 3pm? I would not think so but if there was that would be perfect.

Any suggestions are more than welcome!

Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
Al Ain, United Arab...
Level Contributor
316 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aquaventure dolphin encounter and tour to Abu Dahbi Mosque

Why not get a taxi to the mosque? It will take you 60-90 minutes each way. I particularly love it at dusk as the transition between the last light of the day and the blue/white floodlights is amazing

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Aquaventure dolphin encounter and tour to Abu Dahbi Mosque

Thanks but I thought it would be quite expensive to taxi that far?

Edited: 02 August 2018, 03:32
Reply to: Aquaventure dolphin encounter and tour to Abu Dahbi Mosque
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted