We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai itinerary for 6 night 7 days

Noida, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Dubai itinerary for 6 night 7 days

Hi,

I am planing to visit Dubai from 27th Jan to 2nd Feb.

Kindly help with 6 night and 7 days itinerary.

Thanks

Varun Gupta

4 replies to this topic
Bahrain
Level Contributor
201 posts
32 reviews
1. Re: Dubai itinerary for 6 night 7 days

You need to do your research according to your needs i.e. travelling alone, with family, what do you want to see etc etc.

And then ask for recommendations. I don't think anyone will design an itinerary for you or can make recommendations without any details being given by you.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Dubai itinerary for 6 night 7 days

Should we come and pack your bags for you too?

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for United Arab Emirates
Level Contributor
2,711 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Dubai itinerary for 6 night 7 days

Sorry, can't lend/give you any money old bean, if that's the kind of help you're looking for.

Here's the thing...

1. There's an abundance of information already available, look to right for 'top questions' or search back in the forum

2. We can help or support you, but you have to help yourself first. Showing you've not done a shred of research won't entice others to help you, as they'd be repeating themselves most likely.

3. Ask better questions to get better answers.

4. We're not travel agents, luxury travel concierges or some sort of tour operator to tailor make an itinerary for you.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,254 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: Dubai itinerary for 6 night 7 days

@varun1711 - What you can do is to read through some of the many posts to your right on the screen. Then draw up a rough itinerary, and post it here for review comments and suggestions. People here would not know your preferences, budget and similar personal matters. Feb is high season, so make your plans early and do flight and hotel bookings as soon as possible. For visa try VFS Global website for Dubai Visa.

Reply to: Dubai itinerary for 6 night 7 days
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted