We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Confusing Entertainer!

2 posts
Save Topic
Confusing Entertainer!

Hi fellas,

We family of 6 are planning to visit Dubai for a week from 17th Aug onwards. We r not much interested in desert safari n burj khalifa, as we hv been there couple of times. We are on a budget, and plan to cook ourselves food at our hotel apartment.

Entertainer app/book seems to be pocket friendly, but I hv not understood its way of using properly. Can anybody be kind to be help me understand it?

1, is there any difference between the app n book?

2, Aquaventure waterpark is not included in entertainer offers, where can I find the discount offers for the water park's admission ticket?

Note: I am being offered aquaventure's admission ticket only for AED 230 by Rayna tours.

3, on other hand, what are the other economical tourist attractions and activities?

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Aquaventure Waterpark
Aquaventure Waterpark
13,649 Reviews
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 replies to this topic
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,760 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Confusing Entertainer!

Firstly, there is no book - it's app only.

Secondly, waterpark - Wild Wadi is included. If you're set on Aquaventure, either check the website, social media, voucher code sites, or just google Aquaventure offers.

Thirdly, there's more than enough content in the Entertainer app (rules of use), website and in this forum to show you everything about you could possibly wish to know. It's not that you need help to understand it, it's perhaps that you need to look deeper into it. Seek and you shall find...

I can't stress this enough - it's in YOUR interests to understand it, research it, and exploit it. Whilst we can offer help and advice, we're not here to your homework for you. Feel free to ask any questions, but please don't forego research or clearly showing youve not really had that big a look into it (otherwise you'd know there's no book!)

PS. If you need a tip, check out my profile page and search back my previous answers to all Entertainer questions - they're quite numerous and comprehensive, and one of two may be even be helpful 😄

PPS. Here's a thread with some links for voucher codes etc.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g295…

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,029 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Confusing Entertainer!

Dubai Fountain is free to watch - you know that of course. Abra ride on Bur Dubai creek for just 1 Dirham is about the cheapest tourist entertainment. You can also stroll around the new Al Seef Waterfront, or La Mer development along Jumeira beach. The Old Museum has all of AED 3 as entrance.

Aquaventure or other attractions may have Summer promotions till end Sept. Keep looking.

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai Creek
Dubai Creek
8,658 Reviews
La Mer
La Mer
617 Reviews