We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai Visa

Mumbai
Level Contributor
19 posts
12 reviews
Dubai Visa

Hi friends need guidance am traveling Dubai on 29th September and entreing dubai at 11 AM and my return flight is on 2nd Oct wt 10:15 pm . Would be needing Tourist visa should i apply for 30 days tourist visa or 96 hrs ( 4 days ) transit visa ( Entry & Exit has to be from dubai visa ) will solve the purpose ? . Have read on DVMS site this Visa is calculated on basis of Dntry exit printed time on ticket ) . Kindly suggest as my purpose of visit is purely tourist need ro expolre dubai on 4 days vacations so is this visa will not be a issue ?

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
192 reviews
1. Re: Dubai Visa

to be on the safe side, apply for 30 days visa .

United Arab Emirates
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Dubai Visa

you should apply for visa 30 days and it depends on your nationality, because there are nationalities can get it upon arrival in Airport and others should get it pre travelling

3. Re: Dubai Visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2018, 10:48