We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Certificate of good conduct

1 post
Certificate of good conduct

Hi, I have been living in Dubai from last 3 years as i had a fight with someone on 1 year and that guy went to police station naked and then police came and they took all of us together to the police station.

After so many conversation with police officer, they let all of us go but that guy preferred to make everything in a writing and police officer said that it's a final warning for all of us and i don't know what kind of paper it was as it was in Arabic and once we sign so we all go home.

My question is now i have decided to migrate from Dubai to Canada so definitely, they will be asking for ''good conduct'' certificate. will i be able to get certificate of clearance.

Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
2,030 Reviews
from US$ 67.40*
US$ 89.87
Best Seller
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
416 Reviews
from US$ 48.00*
Special Offer
Desert Safari in Dubai with Barbecue...
167 Reviews
from US$ 58.65*
US$ 69.00
6 replies to this topic
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
190 reviews
1. Re: Certificate of good conduct

since there was no case registered under your name, you should be able to get the same, better you just go and apply for one now itself and see the outcome before you start your migration process.

2. Re: Certificate of good conduct

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2017, 19:02

Malaysia
Level Contributor
210 posts
74 reviews
3. Re: Certificate of good conduct

must be one hell of a fight especially the other guy went to the police station naked.

4. Re: Certificate of good conduct

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2018, 20:06

5. Re: Certificate of good conduct

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

Removed on: 03 April 2018, 20:05

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17,551 posts
106 reviews
6. Re: Certificate of good conduct

Saniya J

The OP asked their question back in July 2017 and hasn’t bothered to return to the forum since then, so I doubt he needs a link to your jobs website now....

Reply to: Certificate of good conduct
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted