We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do not board message at check in

4 posts
Do not board message at check in

Hello I hope you are doing great and lots of blessings in this holy month of Ramadan. I have a huge problem of being denied to board the plane to Dubai from Kenya despite the fact that I have a valid visit visa issued just a week ago, valid return ticket and my valid passport. This is not the first time it has happened in many occasions where I never get a printed boarding pass at the check in and the message that usually comes states that "do not board contact uae government". And on doing so they respond by saying they only involved in the issue of the visa and not boarding despite the well stated message. I was to travel on 4th of this month and I was denied boarding siting the same problem. The airline have written an email to the concerned departments in Dubai government to no response in a weeks time. Kindly how can you help on this as I have lost money on so many occasions, time and stress that really affects me as I have never been convicted of any crime having lived n worked in Dubai for 6 years and visited later on several occasions. It might be a serious error on the system or just an inhumane act of malice and your help will be highly appreciated. May God bless you and thanks in advance

Best Seller
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
2,046 Reviews
from US$ 67.40*
Best Seller
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
422 Reviews
from US$ 48.00*
Special Offer
Desert Safari in Dubai with Barbecue...
168 Reviews
from US$ 58.65*
US$ 69.00
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
48,481 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: Do not board message at check in

Thank you for your blessing but unfortunately no one on here can help you.

This site is not connected or affiliated to the Dubai authorities or any airline.

You need to contact UAE immigration directly

https://government.ae/en#/

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,061 posts
190 reviews
2. Re: Do not board message at check in

best solution can be if you have any friends or relatives in dubai , please ask them to visit immigration office with your passport copy to check if you name is in black list.

4 posts
3. Re: Do not board message at check in

I have done that n confirmed that Iam ok n no blacklist and they say Iam ok to visit but the word of mouth alone cannot solve the system issue as they say they don't write or call to the airline it's not their duty. Problem is the airline cannot board me without the UAE gvt approval. As it states exactly contact uae government. It's totally confusing. What should I do then?

Edited: 11 June 2017, 15:07
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
48,481 posts
38 reviews
4. Re: Do not board message at check in

Speak to the UAE government or contact them on the link I gave you in post 1

4 posts
5. Re: Do not board message at check in

Latimer I just did that thank you

Edited: 11 June 2017, 15:39
4 posts
6. Re: Do not board message at check in

Hey people if good will I have done all that u have advised me but so far I haven't gotten any kind of help. Any other suggestions or kind of help? Thank you in advance

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,061 posts
190 reviews
7. Re: Do not board message at check in

have you done booking ticket thru another airline? may be its airline system problem.

4 posts
8. Re: Do not board message at check in

i would suggest a call to UAE immigration can solve this issue.

9. Re: Do not board message at check in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2018, 09:47