We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact info Phone Praseuth Guesthouse in Luang Prabang?

Brussel
Level Contributor
12 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Contact info Phone Praseuth Guesthouse in Luang Prabang?

I would like to contact Phone Praseuth Guesthouse for our stay in October, but I don't seem to find contact info online.

They have a website, but it is blocked by Google apparently because the site tries to install malicious software: www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic…

Any help would be really appreciated!

Greetings!

Liesbeth

Luang Prabang, Laos
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact info Phone Praseuth Guesthouse in Luang Prabang?

Hi. The Phone Praseuth is a nice, clean guesthouse. I had a guest stay there this past week. The telephone numbers are +856-71-212-446 and (mobile) +856-20-543-36024. Email: phonepraseuth1@gmail.com The owner speaks English fairly well, but not the staff. So I recommend calling the mobile number or sending an email. If you need any assistance, I'd be glad to help. I know the owner and the guesthouse is only 50 meters from my home.

Best Regards,

Paul

Luang Prabang Holiday Travel

Brussel
Level Contributor
12 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact info Phone Praseuth Guesthouse in Luang Prabang?

Hi Paul,

Thanks a lot for the info!

Kind regards,

Liesbeth

Brussel
Level Contributor
12 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contact info Phone Praseuth Guesthouse in Luang Prabang?

Hi Paul,

Not sure if this is the right section of the forum... I have a non-related question which maybe you can answer for me?

Could you tell me when Boun Awk Pansa or Boun That Luang will be celebrated this year?

Thanks a lot!

Liesbeth

Luang Prabang, Laos
Level Contributor
5 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Contact info Phone Praseuth Guesthouse in Luang Prabang?

Hi, sorry for the delayed reply. Here are two websites with events, festivals & holidays in Laos.

www.tourismlaos.org/show.php?Cont_ID=32

mekongexpress.com/laos/general/holidays.htm

5. Re: Contact info Phone Praseuth Guesthouse in Luang Prabang?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2014, 09:47