We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Share private car Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng 7/7/13

Sydney
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Share private car Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng 7/7/13

Just wondering if anyone might be interested in sharing a private car hire with driver to travel from Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng on 7/7/13? We are 2 people and I believe the cost would be between $100-150 in total.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
23 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Share private car Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng 7/7/13

Hi Jacinta398,

Sorry, its unrelated to car sharing. But I see you're travelling to Vang Vieng. I also see you're from Australia, there is currently a travel advisory to reconsider travel beyond Vang Vieng. Do take care.

smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/Advice/Laos

Enjoy the trip.

Vientiane
Level Contributor
6,561 posts
95 reviews
2. Re: Share private car Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng 7/7/13

" also see you're from Australia, there is currently a travel advisory to reconsider travel beyond Vang Vieng. Do take care.

smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/Advice/Laos "

Absolute piffle! This is based on information that is about 10 years old.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
100 posts
28 reviews
3. Re: Share private car Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng 7/7/13

Jacinta

My girlfriend and I are in a LP now and had the same idea. But we leave Sunday. Any interest in going to Vang on Saturday instead?

Sydney
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Share private car Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng 7/7/13

Unfortunately, we've already paid for accommodation in both towns so our dates are fixed. Thx for the reply though.

5. Re: Share private car Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng 7/7/13

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 July 2014, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Luang Prabang