We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Luang Prabang - pool closed???

Ivanhoe, Australia
4 posts
Save Topic
Grand Luang Prabang - pool closed???

Hi, we are looking at staying at the Grand in early July. Hubby and I + 2 kids. I have a good price for the Presidential Suite, and with kids, a pool is a necessity.

I just read on professionaltravelguide.com that "There is currently no pool or spa". Does anyone know if this is correct?

Our other option is Villa Santi resort. Which is nicer?

Would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks.

Leonie

Vientiane
Level Contributor
6,503 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Luang Prabang - pool closed???

Leonie, don't know why you need to post on multiple sites. Do you really need a pool? The Grand is not a good choice as it is outside the town.

Suggest you get in touch with Lee Sheridan:

info@luang-prabang-hotels.com

And "yes", no problem driving here, provided you are careful.

Ivanhoe, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Luang Prabang - pool closed???

Thanks for the info Rufuscat.

Sorry for doubling up on multiple sites, but I am kind of new at this and frantically trying to organise a lot of stuff in a few days. We do enjoy having a pool because we have 2 kids and it gives them a break after a day of sightseeing.

I will email Lee or maybe just call the Grand.

Thanx......Leonie

3. Re: Grand Luang Prabang - pool closed???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2009, 11:46