We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private driver to get from LP to VV

Level Contributor
87 posts
13 reviews
Private driver to get from LP to VV

Hi all,

I know there has been lots of posts about drivers to and from LP - VV to Viet but I slightly confused.

My husband and I were thinking a private driver is safer than a VIP bus is this correct?

Does anyone have a recommended driver to take us ?

Thank you

4 replies to this topic
3 posts
1. Re: Private driver to get from LP to VV

Sabaidee/hello Bains1.

My name is Khamfun, I'm an independent driver from Luang Prabang. I have a minivan to service you during you stay in Luang Prabang such as Airport pick up, going to waterfalls, Pakou cave and getting around the town.

And i can take you from Luang Prabang to Vanvieng too.

With the private car you're able to stop along the road and enjoy taking photos of the nature and local markets(villages), which is not possible by public bus(VIP). If you see I could be the person to help you

This is how to contact me.

e-mail:khamfun1@hotmail.com

Mobile:+8562054556166

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Private driver to get from LP to VV

Call WAT. He can take you anywhere and get you anything. ‭+856 2056828755‬.

From Vang Vien to Luang phabang. Long distance or short distance. He speaks good English and still young still in his 20’s..

Download WhatsApp from your App Store onto your smart phone . You can text him or call him .

Edited: 01 February 2018, 17:03
3. Re: Private driver to get from LP to VV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 05 February 2018, 04:28

4. Re: Private driver to get from LP to VV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 14 November 2018, 04:10

Reply to: Private driver to get from LP to VV
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Luang Prabang