We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone needs recommendation - private car in Luang Prabang?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
anyone needs recommendation - private car in Luang Prabang?

Just did a 2D1N booking with Mr Somsay. He is reliable and resourceful. Good and clean minivan. I fell ill in day 2 of my trip and I could tell he was sorry for me not able to visit some of the places he recommended. He genuinely wants to show us his town! He worked previously with a travel agent company and was able to help us with flight change arrangement. Ping me if you would like to know more!

singapore
Level Contributor
467 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: anyone needs recommendation - private car in Luang Prabang?

I am interested in your recommendation of a private car and driver in LP. How do I contact you?

Chapel Hill, North...
Level Contributor
255 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: anyone needs recommendation - private car in Luang Prabang?

Please send us his contact. We are planning a pass by tour of Laos, and may do 2N 1D, same as you, next Feb.

Thank you!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: anyone needs recommendation - private car in Luang Prabang?

You can contact Somsay at somsay3006@yahoo.com

I quote his email below:

"The Itinerary as below:

To pick you from airport to hotel for check in.

Take you to Visit around Luanglrabang town as well known the world heritagte town, Stop to see the most beautiful temple in Laos " Wat Xieng thong" And then drive to visit the Kuangsi waterfall about 25 KM far from Luangprabang (40 minutes drive) And we can stop some local villages to see their life style. When you arrive waterfall you relax and swim, This waterfall ianveey famous that you can't missed. We return back to Luangprabang then we can walk around the night market( walking street)

Next day if you wish to see the giving arm cere monyto the monks in the morning and after finished I will take you to visit the morning market" fresh food market"Then send you back to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast take you to visit the National musuem which used to be the Royal palace before, and then clibe up to the Phousi mountain, when you get on the top of mountain you can see very nice view of Luangprabang town and the Mekong river.And then take you to see more temples... Drive you back to airport."

Edited: 24 July 2017, 05:54
Chapel Hill, North...
Level Contributor
255 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: anyone needs recommendation - private car in Luang Prabang?

Thank you greatly for the information, very helpful, indeed.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
1 post
5. Re: anyone needs recommendation - private car in Luang Prabang?

Hi Kian Wee,

My husband and i will be going to Luang Prabang im December. Can i have Mr Somsay's contact information and how much is his charges?

Thanks,

Serene

6. Re: anyone needs recommendation - private car in Luang Prabang?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2018, 11:49