We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting around

Level Contributor
103 posts
21 reviews
Getting around

Hi

Am not from Lahore but wanted to know what’s the safest way to get around the city I’ll be staying in a hotel and we are two females

7 replies to this topic
Islamabad Capital...
Level Contributor
314 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Getting around

Dear Sam ,

Lahore is a safe place you will not have any issue at all while exploring the city on your own . You can ask your hotel to book a car for you .

If you are planning to explore the old Lahore and its amazing historical buildings then you can also contact walled city of Lahore Authority (walledcitylahore.gop.pk) or Lahore Shahi Swari ( shahiswari.pk) . Both of them arrange guided tours of the city .

Hope it helps ,

Regards

Level Contributor
103 posts
21 reviews
2. Re: Getting around

HI I meant like taxi wise? Are there taxis rickshaws???

Islamabad Capital...
Level Contributor
314 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Getting around

Ok my mistake I misunderstood . For taxis there is Über , Careem , Metro cab , City Radio Cab and A-Taxi .

Lahore, Pakistan
Level Contributor
9 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: Getting around

Lahore city is as safe as your home town. Lahore is the 2nd largest city in Pakistan after Karachi. You should visit Lahore Fort, Badshahi Mosque, Hazuri Garden, Old Town, Tomb of Jahangir, Tomb of Asif Jah, Tomb of Nur Jahan,Lahore Museum, Shalamar Garden & Wahga Border etc if you have more time you should also visit Deer's Tower and Sheikhupura Fort that is 1 hour drive from Lahore. I can give you many suggestions about tourism in Pakistan. Thanks

Level Contributor
103 posts
21 reviews
5. Re: Getting around

I have been to all the sights last year I was coming for shopping and wanted to know what was the best transport to get around and thank you for suggestions I’ll be using Uber if it works hopefully

Singapore
Level Contributor
91 posts
413 reviews
6. Re: Getting around

I am taking a car back from Bhurban to Lahore in late October. How long does the journey take, and are there any places to visit for sight-seeing along the way including stops for refreshments ?

Islamabad Capital...
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
24 reviews
7. Re: Getting around

It might take 6/7 hrs to reach Laore from Bhurban, keep some 3/4 hrs for the stops on the way, you can visit Rohtas fort, Salt Mines on the way.

Reply to: Getting around
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lahore
Recent Conversations