We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

resorthopper.com

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
resorthopper.com

We have just got back from Sousse we used the resorthopper.com they are great we went with Thomas Cook they charged 60£ return we paid 12£ for two return.They hold a card up at the airport and then tell you what number coach you need take your own cases to the coach we arrived at the hotel before the Thomas Cook coach .The pick up was easy and the came on time

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: resorthopper.com

Hi. Yes I have used them on a number of occasions. Have always got me to the airport on time but sometimes use other companies dependant on time of year, due to young twins and the time iit sometimes takes on journey for pick up or drop off. Good if it is just a small vehicle but can be tiresome if on large coach that picks up from Sousse to airport (Tunis at times) when it picks up in Hammamet as well..

Saying that, will be using them again this year

Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: resorthopper.com

Ohhh thank you for that info.

Was it the shuttle bus service with resorthoppa?

Be great for next time I go 😉

Edited: 02 April 2015, 02:41
Level Contributor
4,795 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: resorthopper.com

Duh!! Sorry, just read the word 'coach' in your post!! I do apologise!! Got my tired head on!!

Julie 😉

London
Level Contributor
9,019 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: resorthopper.com

I had private transfer with resorthoppa last time and there was no problem. There were a group of people waiting for the resorthoppa shared coach transfer and complaining they had waited a long time. The rep just said to them, rather curtly, we awaiting another incoming flight and if you want speedy transfer then book private. This probably same with all transfer companies and suppose depends on when flight lands and how many people booked for the transfer.

thornaby on tees
Destination Expert
for Port El Kantaoui
Level Contributor
3,209 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: resorthopper.com

Interesting point,

If there is only the two of you will the mini bus go or wait for others going to nearby hotels, if you book privately it would be a car surely,

Alan

London
Level Contributor
9,019 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: resorthopper.com

Yes our private transfer was a car - the group waiting for the coach transfer were complaining to the rep about the long wait. Occasionally in the past have booked shared transfer and because I was the only one, it was a private car. So think ease of transfer really depends when your flight lands and how many are booked for the transfer.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: resorthopper.com

It is resorthoppa.com that it how to spell it if you have a tablet download the app.they are very good they came early but did not rush us but what got to me two woman did not have the decency to inform the company they had gone by taxi after we sat waiting on the coach someone thought that they had I told the driver we went back into the hotel only then did they tell him they had gone maybe that is why sometime they are late because they wait we use them in Spain if you are not there the drive on we will use them again

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
13,033 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: resorthopper.com

Alfie

That certainly can be problem with coach transfers on Thomas Cook and Thomson

Been a few no shows for us too over the years,too

(people getting taxis and not telling anyone)

Thing there is the two companies mentioned sometimes have transfers included in package deal whether you take it or not

There lies the problem

In saying that,couple of year ago we chose Holidaytaxis,com

On arrival.. all was great

The driver was stood next to the Thomson rep. Mini bus it was.

We were the only passengers (5 of us) and arrived at the hotel before the Thomson coach.

On departure.. mini bus again, and one stop to pick up another passenger

Waited over half an hour

No show.. no explanation

Guest was awol ;-)

So it can happen, who ever you transfer with

Unless you pay the extra for private transfer,of course.

Slainte

Mick

Edited: 02 April 2015, 15:02
9. Re: resorthopper.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Sousse
Recent Conversations