We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Varna to Burgas and back

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Varna to Burgas and back

Hello All,

I would like to travel from Varna airport to Burgas city center on a Sunday morning. What do you recommend?

Then from Burgas to Varna very early on a Monday morning as my flight from Varna leaves at 10:40. I should leave from Burgas around 6:00 but I couldn't find anything that early. I'm a little worried.

Thank you so much!!!

3 replies to this topic
Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
2,905 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: Varna to Burgas and back

It's a long way and that may be a bit early for the bus

and I don't know if the bus runs that route on a Sunday

A taxi or private hire pre book would be best

But I exsept it to cost at least 100 lev or more

Maybe some one could give you a lift

Staffs
Destination Expert
for Bulgaria, Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
4,528 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: Varna to Burgas and back

Varna to Burgas is quite a hike. I think private transfer coming back will be your best option. Shannon is also quite right that you will not find a bus at that time of the morning.

I doubt you will get that route for less than 150 lev. I could be wrong but 100 lev is pushing it. Expect to pay 150 at that time of the morning - if not more.

Best,

Paul

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
367 posts
162 reviews
3. Re: Varna to Burgas and back

It's at least a 2 hour journey from Burgas to Varna...If your flight is at 10:30 that's cutting the 2 hour minimum check-in time pretty tight?

For the sake of your peace of mind...I'd be inclined to simply stay in Varna for the whole day?

You'll certainly be saving at least BLV 150+ (as stated elsewhere) and that doesn't include the outward journey and any accommodation you might need.

Reply to: Varna to Burgas and back
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Varna
Recent Conversations