We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Pula

Essex
Level Contributor
164 posts
69 reviews
Flights to Pula

I am hoping to book a cheap week at Lanterna camping in Pula next year, a rough look at the flights look very expensive which makes it over our budget. Which airline should we be looking to use for a good price?

16 replies to this topic
Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Split, Cavtat, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo, Mostar, Zagreb
Level Contributor
8,295 posts
520 reviews
1. Re: Flights to Pula

Which airports in the UK suit you best? Mind you, it is still too early to look for the flights - most airlines still haven't published timetables and rates for the next year.

If you are from Essex I guess London airports would suit you - this cheap flights portal gives a quote for direct flights Stansted - Pula in September tis year with Ryan Air £97.69 return.

Hardly can be called expensive...

http://www.azair.eu/azfin.php?searchtype=flexi&tp=0&isOneway=return&srcAirport=London+%5BLGW%5D+%28%2BLHR%2CLCY%2CSEN%2CLTN%2CSTN%29&srcap0=LHR&srcap1=LCY&srcap2=SEN&srcap3=LTN&srcap5=STN&srcFreeAirport=&srcTypedText=london&srcFreeTypedText=&srcMC=LON_ALL&dstAirport=Pula+%5BPUY%5D&dstFreeAirport=&dstTypedText=pula&dstFreeTypedText=&dstMC=&depmonth=201809&depdate=2018-09-13&aid=0&arrmonth=201809&arrdate=2018-09-19&minDaysStay=5&maxDaysStay=8&dep0=true&dep1=true&dep2=true&dep3=true&dep4=true&dep5=true&dep6=true&arr0=true&arr1=true&arr2=true&arr3=true&arr4=true&arr5=true&arr6=true&samedep=true&samearr=true&minHourStay=0%3A45&maxHourStay=23%3A20&minHourOutbound=0%3A00&maxHourOutbound=24%3A00&minHourInbound=0%3A00&maxHourInbound=24%3A00&autoprice=true&adults=1&children=0&infants=0&maxChng=1&currency=GBP&indexSubmit=Search

Durham
Level Contributor
5,823 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Flights to Pula

Jet2 from Stansted. EasyJet from Southend. EasyJet hasn't released its flights for summer 2019 yet.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
1 review
3. Re: Flights to Pula

I'm going in September. By far the cheapest flights when I booked were Easyjet from Southend.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
13,578 posts
97 reviews
4. Re: Flights to Pula

Also look at a package holiday (like TUI) as you may find it's cheaper to book accommodation and flights separately. Tour operators may have last minute deals when the price of a flight only increases.

Rijeka
Level Contributor
1,854 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Flights to Pula

Alternative arrival airports are Trieste and Rijeka (Krk) . Maybe Ljubljana and Zagreb.

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,295 posts
520 reviews
6. Re: Flights to Pula

Transport to/from Trieste is quite long. One could also say Venice, as there are direct catamaran ferries to Pula

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
13,578 posts
97 reviews
7. Re: Flights to Pula

Venice is very accessible from the U.K. with lots of flights, it’s difficult to fly to Trieste and Rijeka from most U.K. airports.

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,295 posts
520 reviews
8. Re: Flights to Pula

https://venezialines.com/

That's the site of company which runs catamaran links with the Istrian towns

Durham
Level Contributor
5,823 posts
10 reviews
9. Re: Flights to Pula

The catamaran is expensive. I am flying from Pula to Gatwick with easyJet in September for less than half the cost of the catamaran from Pula to Venice.

Rovinj, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Rovinj, Istria, Croatia
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
28 reviews
10. Re: Flights to Pula

I continue to fly with Ryanair to Pula, also to Trieste with GoOpti transfer to Rovinj. After many years, no problem yet.

Reply to: Flights to Pula
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pula
Recent Conversations