We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Bus

England
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
Airport Bus

Is it easy to find when leaving the airport?

I have read that there are 3 companies that operate a bus from the airport to the centre, but most of the information is just about Atlas.

5 replies to this topic
Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
43,518 posts
104 reviews
1. Re: Airport Bus

Yes, easy to find just outside the terminal...

If you just want a bus to Dubrovnik, then the shuttle bus (Atlas) is the one you want....there are a couple of other bus companies, but they are not frequent.

https:/…dubrovnik-shuttle-bus

https:/…dubrovnik-airport-shuttle-bus.html

England
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Airport Bus

Have you used the bus?

I am staying to the east of the old town, now according to google maps there is an airport shuttle bus stop at the cable car station is this correct?

Berkshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Bohemia
Level Contributor
43,518 posts
104 reviews
3. Re: Airport Bus

No, we didn't take the bus. Initially that's what we planned, but although the bus is available after all international flights, you still have to wait maybe half an hour and at that time you could already be in Dubrovnik. So we took a taxi, stayed at Hilton and the taxi was 270 kuna.

Buckinghamshire...
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Ston, Slano, Peljesac Peninsula, Mostar, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton
Level Contributor
2,912 posts
1 review
4. Re: Airport Bus

Yes I've used the shuttle bus. The stop at the cable car station is only a pick up stop for buses going to the airport. The stop for you is Pile Gate, the West gate into the old town.

England
Level Contributor
103 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Airport Bus

Thanks all. I think I have worked it out coming from the airport it stops at Pile gate then the main bus station.

Reply to: Airport Bus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted