We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are the COVID restrictions in Odessa?

1 post
What are the COVID restrictions in Odessa?
Save

Are restaurants opened with indoor seating? What is the curfew? Thank you for your help!

Kyiv (Kiev), Ukraine
Destination Expert
for Kyiv (Kiev), Lviv, Odessa, Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk
Level Contributor
3,757 posts
24 reviews
9 helpful votes
1. Re: What are the COVID restrictions in Odessa?
Save

Restriction are the same, as in rest of Ukraine.

From 8 to 24 Jan - there is temporary strict lockdown - with all restaurants and cafes totally closed and all shops closed except food stores and even supermarkets are obliged suspend selling items which are not related to food or hygiene/sanitizing.

Also there will be some limitations for public transport, but not so strict as it was in previous severe lockdown in March-May 2020, i.e. special permit for using public transport is not needed.

There is no curfew though. Also there is no obligation regarding facemask outside. All requirements regarding face mask in Ukraine apply only inside buildings/vehicles.

After 25 Jan things should return as it was before 8 Jan - i.e. soft restrictions - shops are open and restaurants open, but not later than to 22:00, i.e. no nightlife.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
921 posts
8 reviews
5 helpful votes
2. Re: What are the COVID restrictions in Odessa?
Save

Max, are places like workout gyms open?

Kyiv (Kiev), Ukraine
Destination Expert
for Kyiv (Kiev), Lviv, Odessa, Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk
Level Contributor
3,757 posts
24 reviews
9 helpful votes
3. Re: What are the COVID restrictions in Odessa?
Save

gyms are totally banned from 8 to 24 Jan. Will be re-opened after 25 Jan

4. Re: What are the COVID restrictions in Odessa?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Odessa
Recent Conversations
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.