We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trying to make a reservation for Paxeos Shuttle

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
714 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Trying to make a reservation for Paxeos Shuttle

My travel buddy and I are going to finalize our itinerary and make our reservations now. I'm trying to figure out how to request pick-up and drop-off on Paxeo's website and I'm confused. It's not giving me a drop list of hotels (our first stop is MGA to a SJDS hotel).

Have others had the same difficulty? If so, how did you figure it out?

Granada, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,079 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trying to make a reservation for Paxeos Shuttle

if you are in Nicaragua you can phone them. thas what i normally do when travel around in Nicaragua. 84651090 or 25528291

Enjoy Nicaragua.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
5,412 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trying to make a reservation for Paxeos Shuttle

Just tell them you want to go form the airport to SJDS - SJDS is pretty small so it not really going to make a difference

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
71 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trying to make a reservation for Paxeos Shuttle

Your hotel would be happy to arrange transportation to pick you up at the airport. You don't have to call the shuttle yourself. Your driver would wait for you with your name on a card. Having your hotel arrange your transportation is the normal way to get around.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
714 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trying to make a reservation for Paxeos Shuttle

Thanks everyone for your advice. I'm waiting for hotel confirmation. I've had considerable struggle with La Posada Azul. I filled out their online reservation request, followed up with two emails and finally heard from Maria who promptly sent me a different 2 page form to fill out and return. It's a good thing this is a great place. As soon as I get my confirmation, I will ask her to arrange transport. I think it will be with Paxeos since they list them as "friends" of their business on the website.

5. Re: Trying to make a reservation for Paxeos Shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2013, 15:48