We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suchitoto to Copan

Saint-Etienne...
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
Suchitoto to Copan

Hello we are 2 people aiming to travel with public transport (or taxi if cheap) from Suchitoto to Copan (if possible without passing through Guatemala).

Any advise on the road and bus to take?

thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Suchitoto
Suchitoto
Cuscatlan Department, El Salvador
Guatemala
Guatemala
Central America
3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Suchitoto to Copan

You may want to contact the folks at ViaVia. Its a cafe/bar/lodging in the town of Copán Ruinas. They specialize in shuttles, drivers and arranging transportation in and out of town. They are multilingual (the owner is Belgium) and this is a BIG part of their business. Even if you decide not to use them they can give you a lot of solid advice about getting around the region (related to Copán).

Their onsite tour agency is called Basecamp Outdoor Adventures and I think they are the ones that actually make the transportation arrangements.

I have their direct contact information somewhere. If you need it, PM me and I'll be happy to look it up for you.

Saint-Etienne...
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Suchitoto to Copan

thanks.. I have written and will fait for feedback..

xgx
london
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Suchitoto to Copan

tried the email you provided, never had any response though, not sure if still ib business

Reply to: Suchitoto to Copan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted