We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romania City Centre or near OTP

California
Level Contributor
245 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Romania City Centre or near OTP

Hi,

I arrive into Bucharest's OTP airport tomorrow at 3 p.m. After I get a hotel I'm planning to meet a friend who lives in Bucharest.

I am considering taking the #873 bus into the city centre. Can anyone recommend a hotel that would be easy to get to from OTP and easy for my friend to meet me at?

Thanks!

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Bucharest, Brasov
Level Contributor
4,916 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Romania City Centre or near OTP

I suppose it's too late to answer, but anyway in the city center you could get off from bus 783 at "Piata Romana" station and go to the nearby Howard Johnson or Duke hotels. You could also get off at the next station "Piata 21 Decembrie 1989" even further in the downtown and go to the Intercontinental right across the street or walk to the hotel area (Novotel, Ramada Majestic, Continental etc. ) on Calea Victoriei less than five minutes to the west.

Edited: 15 October 2010, 16:55
2. Re: Romania City Centre or near OTP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2011, 10:46