We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hot air balloons

S.W Wales
Level Contributor
249 posts
15 reviews
Hot air balloons

Hi I will be celebrating my 1st wedding anniversary next week when we are in croata - Split, Hvar and trogir and hoped to surprise my wife with a hot air balloon ride.

is it possible to do this in this area?

Any companies that do this?

Your help would be really appreciated

thanks

Best Seller
Five Island Speedboat Tour Featuring...
207 Reviews
from US$ 117.80*
Best Seller
Dubrovnik Sea Kayak Tour
441 Reviews
from US$ 32.40*
Best Seller
Montenegro Full-Day Trip from...
789 Reviews
from US$ 57.66*
Ston, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Ston, Slano, Peljesac Peninsula, Mostar, Herzegovina-Neretva Canton
Level Contributor
2,855 posts
1 review
1. Re: Hot air balloons

I don't think you will find balloon flights on the coast. Balloons can't choose which direction they go in, and need somewhere flat to land. From the coastal resorts you mention they will have a 50% chance of landing in the sea and 50% chance of landing on the side of very craggy hills.

S.W Wales
Level Contributor
249 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Hot air balloons

Thanks, are there any inland that pick up from these areas? (trogir?)

3. Re: Hot air balloons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2016, 09:46