We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sugestion for Sarajevo airport transfer

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
6 posts
Save Topic
Sugestion for Sarajevo airport transfer

If you travel to Sarajevo, and you need transport from Airport to your Hotel or some other town, I would recommend you a car service to book in advance.

Best way if you won't be cheated by taxi drivers or so, is to book your transfer in advance. www.airport-transfer.ba is website for that.

Best regards.

Mentioned in this post
Sarajevo
Sarajevo
Sarajevo Canton, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
1 post
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sugestion for Sarajevo airport transfer

Thanks for your suggestion! I booked a shuttle service to my hotel in old town through Airport-Transfer Sarajevo as I was aware that bus route 200E has been suspended. Very satisfied with the service and the driver was friendly and gave me a brief background of Sarajevo on our way. Highly recommended!

Mentioned in this post
Sarajevo
Sarajevo
Banja Luka, Bosnia...
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sugestion for Sarajevo airport transfer

You can also use troleybus which is about 15-20 min far away from airport, of course if you dont have big laguage. Just cross the main steet in front of the airport and ask for Mercator, station is near. Or, you can take taxi to Ilidza and than take the tram.Those routes are little bit longer but definetly cheaper.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Sugestion for Sarajevo airport transfer

I have been in Sarajevo last week and I also book via www.airport-transfer.ba and I had good service for fair price. Very satisfied, driver has waited for us outside the gate with my name on it, so i didn't have to search for him on airport or something... Anyway, they have my recommendation.

Mentioned in this post
Sarajevo
Sarajevo
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sugestion for Sarajevo airport transfer

What was the cost of the transfer from the airport to the centre?

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sugestion for Sarajevo airport transfer

Goonson, be free to visit website, and ask via question form on web.

New York City, New...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Sugestion for Sarajevo airport transfer

They asked me to leave review. So just to say they have my recommendation, friendly staff and comfort car. Price is also alright, and city center from airport is about to 30 minutes...

Jen.

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sugestion for Sarajevo airport transfer

Been in Sarajevo, took their service - my recommendation

Mentioned in this post
Sarajevo
Sarajevo
Mainhausen, Germany
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Sugestion for Sarajevo airport transfer

I just been there in Sarajevo, and I use service of www.airport-transfer.ba, so I can say they have relay good service. Also driver was so kind and give me some information's where to go, where to eat and so.

Mentioned in this post
Sarajevo
Sarajevo
Sarajevo, Bosnia...
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Sugestion for Sarajevo airport transfer

I'm glad that you are all satisfy with this recommendation.

Regards.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
669 posts
504 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sugestion for Sarajevo airport transfer

This is a terrific car service. We were met at the airport and given a city tour commentary on the way to our hotel. The same charming driver (family of the owner) also picked us up at our hotel at 5:30 am for our departure. I wish car services in the US were as welcoming. The cost was very reasonable too.